A Diverse blend of beneficial nutrient cycling
Bacteria, Fungi, Nematodes and Protozoa
OMRI-Listed Bacterial dominated compost………………50%
MOSA Approved Fungal dominated compost ……………50%
These active ingredients combined with Foods are known to:
- Improve soil structure and porosity
- Increase moisture infiltration and permeability
- Improve the moisture holding capacity of light soils
- reduce water loss and nutrient leaching
- improve moisture retention
- Improve the cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Aid the proliferation of soil microbes
- Supply beneficial microorganisms to soils and growing media
- Encourage vigorous root growth
- Allow plants to more effectively utilize nutrients, while reducing nutrient loss by leaching
- Enable soils to retain nutrients longer
- Buffer soil pH
Contains concentrated humic, fulvic and amino acids, kelp, and soluble calcium
Suggested Uses: Lawns, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, trees and shrubs and house plants.
General Soil Maintenance: Use 1 gallon per 1000 sq. ft. Apply 2 – 6 times per season using a pump sprayer, hose-end sprayer or any commercial spraying equipment. This area can be turf, perennial beds, ground cover, flowering shrubs etc
For Heavy compaction: Use 2 gallons per 1000 sq. ft. Apply 2 – 6 times per season using a pump sprayer, hose-end sprayer or any commercial spraying equipment.
Foliar applications: use enough to cover 60 to 70% of the leaf service
Storage: Keep container sealed when not in use. Do not expose to sunlight for long periods of time and avoid freezing. Store in temperatures between 41 F (5C) and 77 F (25 C). Product should be used within 48 hours of purchased.